One of the FIRST pharmacist quick supplemental guides to pharmacy compounding!
Looking for a quick, supplemental guide to help you through your independent pharmacy? Need help compounding? A visual learner? We got your back. RxPharmacist is proud to release one of the FIRST phamacist created and designed quick supplemental guides to help you get on the right foot when it comes to pharmacy compounding and ensure to meet USP 795 and 797 regulations. This quick guide will support you when receiving and filling prescription drug orders as well as the preparation of sterile and non-sterile extemporaneously compounded preparations.
- Impact of new federal laws/regulations on pharmacy practice.
- Updates reflecting new USP 795 and USP 797 changes.
- Nonsterile versus sterile preparations.
- Easy to read figures, charts, graphics to help you prepare your facility.
- Regulations on storage, packaging, quality control, and training.
- Unique section on veterinary compounding!
- Cleaning, disinfection, garbing, and personnel procedures.
- Verification of Automated Compounding Devices (ACDs), Nutritional Compounding, and education.
- Patient/Caregiver Training.
- Patient monitoring of adverse events reporting, quality assurance programs.
- Maintaining purity, sterility, and stability of dispensed and distributed CSPs.
- Examples of:
- Certificate of Analysis
- Master Formulation records
- Compounding records
- And Much More!!