You asked. We delivered. This review guide was thoughtfully created by recent pharmacy graduates for recent, soon to be pharmacy graduates or even the seasoned pharmacist wanting to get licensed in the state of CA. Based off previous customer feedback, we spent months created this guide with no detail left unchecked. It is meant to be an extensive yet simple guide to pass your board exams easily.
Specific Content Review:
- Clinical Focus sections such as Infectious Diseases, Diabetes, HIV, Asthma, COPD, Anticoagulation, Hypertension, Dislipidemia, Oncology, and more!
- IV Drug compatibility, drug stability, monitoring, and storage review with basic calculations
- Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) Drugs Review
- Controlled substances review
- A detailed yet simplified review of California Pharmacy Law including the California’s Board of Pharmacy newsletter, “The Script”
This study guide will save you from weeks of frustration and help focus on key points to study for the CPJE exam. One of the most updated guides out there, we also include over 140 practice questions that highly mimics the actual CPJE so you can test your knowledge. Want more guides or need more help? Visit us at www.rxpharmacist.com.