RxPharmacist Graduate Transitions Internship Program
RxPharmacist is excited to continue to give back to our pharmacy profession and sponsor a competitive ten-week medical writing and entrepreneurship training program in pharmacy test-prep education and business development. Interns are paired with a preceptor throughout the program for support and mentorship with their long-term career goals and learning valuable skills to be competitive in the workplace.
To be eligible to apply, students must be enrolled in a full-time ACPE-accredited doctor of pharmacy program in their 4th year of pharmacy school, be in good academic standing (GPA greater than 3.3), and have excellent writing and organization skills.
The program is flexible allowing pharmacy graduates to work from home on their own schedule and is designed to provide experience in such areas as:
- Medical Technical Writing
- Publications and drug information
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Product Development
RxPharmacist will provide a competitive pay based off project completions and milestones and support interns in paying them to study for their board exams!
Submit the following in one electronic submission to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- CV and/or resume
- Cover letter including the following information:
- Preferred contact information (full name, mailing address, phone, primary email, alternate email);
- School/College of Pharmacy/Campus Name;
- Anticipated graduation date from Pharm.D. program;
- Describe your past experiences in medical writing and why you want to complete our internship program
- Your long-term career goals to pair you up with a preceptor
- Copy of own created pharmacotherapy and law notes to critique your writing skills, do NOT provide a copy of your lecture notes. These must be your own created works!
Summer Deadline: April 30 of each calendar year
Fall Deadline: August 5 of each calendar year
Testimonials from past graduates:
View below testimonials from our previous students who have completed our program!