RxPharmacist Graduate Transitions Internship
RxPharmacist is excited to continue to give back to our pharmacy profession and sponsor a competitive ten-week medical writing and entrepreneurship training program in pharmacy test-prep education and business development. Interns are paired with a preceptor throughout the program for support and mentorship with their long-term career goals and learning valuable skills to be competitive in the workplace. All of our interns have been successful in attaining employment in careers they desire after completing our extensive mentoring program.
To be eligible to apply, students must be enrolled in a full-time ACPE-accredited doctor of pharmacy program in their 4th year of pharmacy school, be in good academic standing (GPA greater than 3.3), and have excellent writing and organization skills. In the past we have taken students who are in their P1-P3 years but it has been on a situational basis as we want to make sure you do well in school and can balance having an internship program part-time. Just simply state this in your cover letter and application and we can then assist to see what projects would be a best fit for both sides.
The program is flexible allowing pharmacy graduates to work from home on their own schedule and is designed to provide experience in such areas as:
- Medical Technical Writing
- Publications and drug information
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Product Development
RxPharmacist will provide a competitive pay based off project completions and milestones and support interns in paying them to study for their board exams!
Submit the following in one electronic submission to email@example.com:
- CV and/or resume
- Cover letter including the following information:
- Preferred contact information (full name, mailing address, phone, primary email, alternate email)
- School/College of Pharmacy/Campus Name
- Anticipated graduation date from Pharm.D. program
- Describe your past experiences in medical writing and why you want to complete our internship program
- Your long-term career goals to pair you up with a preceptor
- Copy of own created pharmacotherapy and law notes to critique your writing skills, do NOT provide a copy of your lecture notes. These must be your own created works!
Summer Deadline: April 9 of each calendar year
Fall Deadline: August 30 of each calendar year
Testimonials from past graduates:
View below testimonials from our previous students who have completed our program!